Sep 27, 2012

still .


I can’t completely let go of you , let go of us. All I can say is I love you , very much. I know you don’t want to hear it , but it makes no sense to pretend that I don’t. I miss you with all of me. Things get easier , but will never with you. I will cry less , but the pain will still be there. The love we shared and gave to each other , will always remain in my heart forever. If I had never met you , I wouldn’t like you. If I didn’t like you , I wouldn’t love you. If I didn’t love you , I wouldn’t miss you. But I did , I do and I always will. Having you in my life , is a beautiful feeling. You make me feel so special with all that you say and all that you do. And today , all I want to say is , you are the one I love , and no matter what , I will forever keep loving you. I miss you when you are far away , I think about you every night and day. Even we can’t be together , I will miss you now and forever. 

No comments:

hak cipta terpelihara.zarifsonickdotblogspot.